HOPPERED LIQUID BINS
Meridian’s Liquid hopper bins are the ultimate storage bins, taking versatility and multi-purpose to the extreme. In addition to storing all the dry flowable products of the fertilizer series, these bins are designed, engineered and painted to store a whole range of liquid products such as liquid fertilizer, water, liquid feed supplements and honey. With the exception of the bottom flange plate assembly, these bins look identical to the fertilizer bins, differing significantly however, in heavier gauge steel, welded inside and out, four coats of powder and other standard features.
- Minimum 12 gauge construction
- Back welded – Inside and outside
- Pressure tested
- Sand blasted (Interior and Exterior)
- Interior has 2 coats of Meridian’s epoxy powder
- Exterior has Meridian’s exclusive premium powder finish with a Zinc undercoat
- Complete sidewall and roof ladder
- Heavy Duty flanged bottom opening with Stainless Steel
- Bottom Plate
These bins are so well equipped, there are only 2 liquid options to choose from:
- Flanged bolt on slide gate assembly – interchangeable with SS liquid plate for dry commodities.
- 3/4″ Site Tube with valves top and bottom.
STAINLESS STEEL LIQUID BINS
Meridian’s liquid bins are also available in stainless steel. For commercial applications, please visit our Industrial Products – Liquids Storage page.