Meridian Underbin Conveyors
Meridian underbin conveyors are available with three drive systems – Single End Drive, Dual End Drive, and S-Drive. These options give the site flexibility based on conveyor length and capacity requirements. Middle sections are available in 8.5, 7.25, 4 and 2 foot lengths to specifically meet the individual needs for each site. Conveniences of a standard reversing kit, removable bottom pans and the rod-style trough make this a versatile conveyor.
GREAT FEATURES. GREAT QUALITY.
- Bottom covers are easily removable with overcentre clamps allowing easy access for cleanout/maintenance
- Rod style trough – eliminates freezing, less friction, better cleanout
- Top covers can be removed without having to lower the underbin conveyor
- Powder coat paint finish
- Two drive systems – end drive for lower capacity/shorter lengths and s-drive for higher capacity and longer lengths
- Fully enclosed design – protected from the elements
- Standard reversing option
- Easy assembly with two simple mounting options available (floor mount and spoke mount)
- Compatible with all of the different seed treating systems
- Airgate and non-airgate transitions available
- Heavy duty design